Happy New Year from
We are a little past the new year but still in full-on reflective mode. 2015 was a great year for us with some big projects released, some great opportunities abroad and some solid ongoing work close to home. Here are a few highlights:
Adams spent two months sailing in the Pacific and filming the crew of the Greenpeace Rainbow Warrior, and their investigation of the tuna fisheries.
- Rod's feature documentary film El Chivo, will have its world premiere at the 2016 Big Sky Film Festival, "The Best Documentary Festival in the West."
- We worked with rock n roll legend / Rolling Stones keyboardist, Chuck Leavell to produce two PSAs for the American Chestnut Foundation.
- We continued work on our New Belgium Brewing documentary project which is set for release in spring/summer 2016 alongside the grand opening of their new brewery here in Asheville!
- We produced an infographic video to launch a new social media platform called Groupdini.
- We worked with up and coming natural product manufacturer Warhorse Solutions to create their origin story video.
- American Express OPEN forum released The Journey, our long-term transmedia collaboration with Darren Dahl and Buchi Kombucha.
- We told the story of Industries for the Blind's Adventure Camp for vision-impaired youth.
- We collaborated with the Center for Craft, Creativity and Design profiling an inspiring series of installation artists they brought for their Back to the Drawing Board.
- We began a new collaboration with Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project.
We want to thank all of you who helped us make this a truly unforgettable and wonderful year. Here's to more fun times and great projects with friends new and old in 2016!